Counterfeits, Prohibited and Restricted Items
SFC does not accept counterfeits and prohibited items that are listed in the Customs Law. You must not tender such items for storage or shipment. You are liable for all consequences resulting from non-compliance and SFC reserves the rights to pursue legal actions.
- Branded goods that are protected by the Intellectual Property Rights (unless with a valid Certificate of Authorization and official invoice). Counterfeit goods.
- Weapons, replica weapons (e.g. replica toy guns), ammunition, toxic chemicals, hazardous chemicals, explosives (fireworks, gas lighters, gasoline, alcohol, sulfuric acid, paint, etc.), firearms, dangerous goods, white crystals, powder, fluid, lotion, gel, cream, paste, goods containing liquid, e-cigarettes, etc.
- Cash, checks, money orders, securities, bearer negotiable instruments, counterfeit currency, debit cards, credit cards, passbooks, lottery tickets etc.
- Drugs (e.g. opium, morphine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamine, etc.), prescription drugs, herbal supplements, health or medical products, narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, etc.
- Pornography (whether in printed, film or digital format). Indecent, obscene or offensive articles, sex toys, etc.
- Animals and plants, animal carcasses (e.g. specimens), human body or parts, harmful organisms, biological samples, etc.
- Medical waste, chemical waste, industrial waste, poisons, etc.
- Precious antiques, audiovisual products (e.g. CDs, audio tapes, video tapes, etc.), precious metals, precious stones, jewels, pearls, ivory, skins, fur, personal or corporate seals, passports, etc.
- Aerosol sprays, asbestos, butane lighters, strong magnetic materials, oxidizing substances, organic peroxides, etc.
- Goods that are considered illegal in the origin, transit and/or destination countries.
- Prohibited items that are listed by shipping carriers and airlines.
- SFC may at its sole discretion refuse to accept other items not listed above.
- Some shipping carriers have restrictions for batteries or goods containing batteries.
- Some shipping carriers have restrictions for goods that are boxed in wooden cases.
- China-DHL has restrictions for wigs.
- Taiwan-DHL has restrictions for car players.
- China-FedEx has restrictions for branded LED products, goods (or its packaging) that have CE, UL, ROHS, RU, FCC or any certification labels, circuit boards, books, auto parts.
You cannot simply declare the content as gift, personal item, or sample, etc. It has to be more specific.